expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nav

Wednesday 6 June 2012

~Emptiness~

Heyy, guys...
As you've seen today's tittle is...

Yeap, that's the "Emotion of The Year" I s'pose.
It's been a crazy year so far. And my second semester of Form 3 life about to start.
It sucks to have a major exam this year.
Parents push you to study.
People expecting great results out of you.
But honestly...
I'm only human!

What am I s'pose to do if I don't live up to those expectations?
Should I do something stupid to myself then?
I let my emotions here, for people to understand me,
But I know no one sees this. 
It's a stupid thing, yeah?
Although it's fun writing my emotions and letting it out.
I just want a little comfort.
Someone to just hug me and let me lie in their arms.
Tell me, 
"It may not be okayy...
But I'm here."


People say I'm weird because I think this way.
Do you?
I know a lot of people will understand this.
Everyone goes through it some how.
Maybe not the same way...
But I know, you do.

I've always expressed myself through,
lyrics of songs,
movements of dance,
lines of art.
Now, for the first time...
Through sounds of a keyboard...

It's stupid I'm just rambling.
Though,
I should put a moral in here somewhere, right?
Haha, no matter what,
I express here...
I always make sure others don't worry about me. 
And you shouldn't worry them,
unless it's serious, of course.

So, smile. 
Although it hurts.
If someone notices, then you let it out.
Cause' that someone may be your cure.
To this emptiness & loneliness.

Here's a gif, to put a smile right back on that pretty/handsome face!!!
image

image

Sorry, for wasting... hmm... 3 - 5 mins of your life. :]
Hope, my apology is accepted.

I'm off, bye!
-SimplyySarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment