expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nav

Thursday 17 January 2013

~Fear~

Heyy, guys.
I haven't been blogging and don't know if I should continue though...
Yeap, today's topic.



It's true.
I agree with that statement.
However, somehow
FEAR
Always has a way on making itself stronger than us
And ruin us.
Don't you agree?

Wanna know my secret?

My Biggest Fear?


Auto phobia.
-The fear of being isolated or alone.-


Although I like being alone
I don't like it ALL the time!



I used to have such a phobia. 
But now...
It's just that.
"I'm Used To It."

I could hardly care less now.
It hurts to slowly see them just slip.
But I can't do anything about it.
And it hurts.

Hah, probably think I'm stupid now.
I probably am.

I can't believe I'm crying.

It's such a stupid thing to cry about.
I'm a crybaby!
But I only cry...


Cause it's true.

Smiles and Laughs.
It's all me now.
I can't...
I have my emotions.
But I'm not... there

I guess I caused this on myself.
It's not like I can do anything else, right?

Loneliness is my biggest fear.
And it's slowly coming true.

I guess,
when I know everyone hates me.
Or looks at me then cringes in disgust...
I'll know it's time.

My heart already hurts.
Everytime I'm out there.
In Reality.
It feels like I'm continuously being stabbed.

Again and again.

So, here's the moral of the story to all of ya'll reading this!



Please.
Don't end up like how I feel now?
Do that for yourself.
Not me.

You don't deserve to be treated the way you are.
You deserve better.
So DROP fear!
Take that CHANCE!
Cause every storm,
deserves a rainbow.

Cause after all,
Every Fear is Simply,

Mind Over Matter, right?

-SimplyySarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment