expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nav

Saturday 10 November 2012

~Trust~

So, guys...
What is trust?

Is it a game?

Is it a bond?
or
Is it a promise?


The way you describe it;
be it a piece of paper,
a mirror,
a piece of glass.


It always ends up the same,
Broken,
Torn,
Shattered,
Ruined...

It's a pain in the ass.
It hurts and cuts such a deep scar.
It's so hard to mend and be put back together.
It can kill you.

How d'you deal with this?
I mean,
I have troubles and is having troubles to deal with these things.

I don't know.
Whatever it is,
I'll just go back.

I can feel myself going back,
to my old self.

To smile and ignore my feelings.
To say "I'm fine..." and never mean it.
To help others and be that kind, selfless person,
To just be happy.

but hey...
An advice to you people reading this,
If you see that person,
the quiet or loud [It doesn't matter...]
Any one person,
You feel so intrigued to talk to,
or just,
Say a simple greeting.

Do it.
Gain their trust,
AND 
Never break it.

You'd never know,

The "Regular" Person You See Everyday,
Sometimes Cry In Their Sleep. 

-SimplyySarah-


No comments:

Post a Comment