expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nav

Monday 22 October 2012

~The 3 L's~

Heyy, guys!
I know, it's weird, cause' you can't help reading this is a perky voice, right?! xD
Well, it's cause the holidays have started!!!






I felt as though my blog suddenly became something too personal,
I didn't want that.
I wanted a blog to inspire.
So, I'm here to make a statement to all YOU people now.

Laugh.


It's true.
Now, go out there.

Smile and Laugh,
For no reason,
Just smile.
For all the reasons,
Just laugh.

It's weird,
At first,
However, once you see all the happiness and laughter,
once you just let loose,
Everything seems so bright.
Like you can do anything,
It works for me,
Why not you try it?


This!
Is Very True!

It happened to me once before,
It was the most wonderful feeling in the World.
I wouldn't trade it for the World!

However, you have to be sure,
or you could end up like me...

NO!
Not old and shaking!
I'm still young mind you!

I meant upset and lonely! 
Haha, don't worry bout' me,
Just keep searching for "The One"...
It's worth it.


Even if it's the smallest of the smallest of things!
It still affects you either way...


It's funny,
How everything affects your life,
After a simple nod or shake of the head.

It's weird,
Knowing how many paths there are,
And anyone of those,
Could lead you to...
The Dream You Want,
The Love of Your Life,
The Future You have Wanted...
Or
The complete opposite....

Whatever it is,
Remember...

Live. Love. Laugh!

-SimplyySarah- 

No comments:

Post a Comment