expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Nav

Wednesday 24 October 2012

~My Confession~

Heyy.... guys...
I promised, someone to do this...
So yeah...


I honestly, don't know what to say...

My life has been a weird twist of a roller coaster since I've gotten a hold of it... 
I can't seem to let go,
I have something on my mind even though it's something I shouldn't even worry about. 

Have you ever heard the quote,

"If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for,
He isn't fit to live." 
-Martin Luther King-

Well, I haven't found that reason,
So, what IS there to live for?

I know I've always said,
My hopes are high,
I have faith.

However, there's still a part of me that screams;
Just One Jump!
Just One Gulp!
Just One Slice!
And It's All Over... .

My heart and guts however,
Speaks differently.

Every time I think about it,
It's always, 
Someone will save you.
Someone will come to your rescue.

Will someone?
Anyone?

I never share my story to get sympathy or pity.
Please, doing that would be completely inconsiderate!
I know others have got it worse than I do,
All I want is someone to just snap me out of it.
Bring me back.

If it was ever possible...

I wonder what it feels like to actually fall in love.
Cause' Once Upon A Time,
I did.
But it was all a lie.

The irony is that the one who always wants to find love,
Finds it last,
But gives the BEST relationship advice.

Ever felt you were in a group of crowded people,
Even people you love,
But you still feel alone?

I get it.
A lot.

My pain is my own misery,
My scars are my own fault,
My bruises are my own memories,
My lyrics are my own stories.

Sometimes, 
I purposely put myself out there,
To see if anyone would remark or comment.
I would rebel against things I shouldn't do just to feel someone notices or at least cares.
However, doing these things with a "This-Is-Me" character, to see if anyone noticed.

I tend to bottle everything up,
Seal it and cover it up with a smile and laugh.
It's worked all this while...
It really isn't hard once you get used to it.


I'm different,
I'm weird.


My whole life,
I've been a listener,
If I cross that line and start talking,
People will start to think differently,
So, I keep to myself..

A lot.

It's useless trying to confide to others,
Honestly,
If I confide to someone,
That person will never confide to me.

They'll be thinking,
She has it bad, won't wanna add pressure.
I shouldn't say anything, she already has her own issues.
It'll only burden him.

Well, it'll actually let the other person know that you trust him as much as he trusts you,
I know I would.

I guess...
I don't see things a normal person should,
Which makes me a target.
I don't like that,
In any way,
At all.

I also take a lot of things people say bout' me to the heart.
I'm not perfect,
I'm insecure.
And literally...
About Everything.

I never liked how I look,
How could anyone like me for looks and all.
That's why I say looks isn't everything,
But admit it...
It DOES play a part.

If I could change any one thing about myself, What would it be?
I seriously have a lot of things I would like to change.
Pick one?
Impossible.

I do from right to wrong.
Trust me, I do.
I also know, I think of doing more wrong than right.
Cutting was only the beginning.
Stopping to do so was the hardest part.
But I never break my promises,
Unless something else beat it to a pulp.
However,
It doesn't mean it has ever, 
EVER,
Left my mind.
Neither smoking and shit like that...

My troubles lead to worries,
My worries lead to stress.
Causing my to vomit a lot...
Hardly anyone knows it.
Maybe cause I eat a lot?

Insecurities once more. 

Yeahh, so...
My life's screwed up,
And nobody knows it.
My minds messed up,
And I just keep silent.
My emotions are all fcuked up,
And I cover it with a smile.

Story Of My Life...

-SimplyySarah-




No comments:

Post a Comment